| Pakistani Suit
Lovely black pashmina pakistani suit featuring floral and paisley pattern prints with fancy neck placket. Contrasting shade horizontal paneled lower part completes the look of the attire. Inclued with matching bottom and dupatta. Its a pretty Pakistani Suit for wear on Festival and Reception. Pashmina Fabric and Black color Print used to make this stylish suit.
1. There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
2. First wash of the garment should always be Dry-Cleaned.
3. Product shades may vary slightly from the colors displayed on your screen.
4. Jewelry, Sandals and other Accessories wear by models in photographs are for display purposes only.
• We can customize salwar kameez according to the measurements in the measurement form. Stitching of the garment will come with stitching charges.
• The fabric for salwar kameez will be inclusive of kameez, salwar, and dupatta. We provide 2 meters for kameez, 2 meters for salwar and around 1.5 meters for the dupatta.
• Bottom wear could be as same as the one in the costume picture. In case, you wish to wear a different kind of bottom wear then please mention the change in the order form.
• You can also go for Patiala salwar with any outfit of your choice. However, for the stitching of the salwar, you be charged extra.
• Please make the selection of necklines from the Neck Design Section
• The maximum length of the kurtas can be between 38 and 50 inches while the chest can be 42 inches.
• Length of the kurta can be customized depending upon the availability of the particular fabric.
• If you want elastic waistband for the salwar then the same can be provided accordingly.
• We can provide cotton lining to the kameez on special request by the customer.
• If you think a kameez will suit you better with puff sleeves, then you can mention your unique requirement. We will personalize the outfit for you.
• Custom stitching is available for every outfit. By paying stitching charges, you can enjoy a dress made as per your preference.
• Custom stitching will require from 5 to 6 days in addition to normal delivery duration.